We know exactly how hot it can get in your lab. Luckily for you, our thermometers help you know too!
GTSSI Large Infrared Thermometer
- Measure hard-to-reach surface temperature safely from a distance
- Economical pistol-shaped infrared thermometer
- Eight-point laser sighting
- Heavy-duty professional grade
- Temperature Measurement Range -76 to 932F(-60 to 500C)
- Distance to Spot Ratio 16:1
- Type K Probe Connection
- Probe and Infrared can display on same screen
Each unit includes
- 2 AAA batteries
- Nylon Carrying Case
GTSSI Small Infrared Thermometer
- Range: -58°F to 986°F (-50°C to 530°C)
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Distance to Spot Size Ratio: 14:1
- Response Time: 1 second
- Operating Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Power: 9V battery
- Dimensions: 3” x 6” x 1.5”. Weight: 7 oz.
Each unit includes
- 1 9volt battery
- Nylon Carrying Case
Alarm Thermometer/Alarm Timer
- Display shows time, current temperature, and alarm temp setting, °F/°C switchable
- Metal cable may be placed in ovens and incubators making this unit ideal for those applications
- Unique, adjustable display and large digits allow for viewing from 9 feet at any angle
Unique thermometer/timer with alarms is perfect for monitoring liquids, air/gas, or semisolids. Measure in °F or °C with a range of 32 to 392°F and 0 to 200°C. Resolution is 1° and accuracy is ±2°C. Triple display simultaneously shows time remaining to zero, probe temperature, and temperature alarm setting. Large, 1-1/2 x 2-inch LCD may be read from 9 feet away. Two distinctive alarms signal time and temperature.
ALARMS FOR TEMPERATURES AND TIME
Temperature alarm may be set in 1° increments. A five-minute alarm sounds continuously when temperature rises above alarm set point. Alarm continues for 5 seconds every minute until switched off or temperature falls below set point. Timer counts down from 24 hours and may be set in 1-minute increments. When zero is reached, a 1-minute alarm sounds, Time’s Up flashes, and timer begins counting up. For repetitive times, a memory recalls previous setting. Intuitive controls are front-mounted. Viewing angle is adjustable. Fold-back display panel and magnets on back permit vertical mounting.
METAL CABLE FOR OVENS
Detachable, curved stainless-steel probe has a 1/4-inch diameter and 8-1/2-inch length. Metal cable (42 inches) may be placed in an oven or incubator. Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic base is 2-3/4 x 3 x 1/2 inches, LCD: 2-3/4 x 2-1/2 x 1/2 inches, weight: 4-1/4 ounces. Replacement battery Cat. No. 1105.
Solar-Powered Traceable Thermometer
- Efficient and cost-saving solar panels make unit environmentally attractive
- Sensor and cable perform accurately even under water
- °F/°C switchable
TRACEABLE® SOLAR-POWERED THERMOMETER
Thermometer is always-on and runs for years powered from light in lab or plant. Efficient and cost-saving solar panels make unit environmentally attractive. Monitor ambient temperature or temperatures of liquids, air/gas, and semisolids. View from across the room on a large LCD.
DEDICATE TO ONE TEST
Perfect thermometer for measuring temperatures of solutions in tanks, water baths, incubators, and refrigerators. Sensor and cable perform accurately even when under water. It’s ideal for food inspection, petroleum tests, quality control, biomedical studies, R/D analysis, and wastewater tests. Reads in °F or °C at the press of a button. Display updates every 10 seconds to save time and eliminate 3-minute lag inherent in glass and dial thermometers. Resolution is 0.1°. Accuracy is ±1°C (–20.0 to 70.0°C). Thermometer comes with magnetic backing, and is supplied with Velcro® to attach to any surface.
Traceable® Refrigerator/Freezer Plus™ Thermometer
Temperature-buffered bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes
- Triple display simultaneously shows MIN/MAX and current temperatures, °F/°C switchable
- Monitors high and low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period – a significant advantage over current read-only temperatures
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments and alerts user when temperature rises above or falls below a set point
Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with this enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened.
Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±0.5°C (±0.9°F). Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators. Probe is sealed in a miniature bottle (1 x 2-1/2 inches) filled with nontoxic glycol. Solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Eliminates concerns about contact with food or drinking water. Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case is 3-1/4 x 2-1/2 x 5/8 inches. Weight is 4 ounces. Supplied: Velcro®, magnetic strips, Traceable® Certificate and AAA battery. Replacement battery Cat. No. 1105.
Robo Traceable Thermometer
Traceable® Robo™ Thermometer
Innovative, 180° rotating display can be quickly positioned to deliver accurate readings from any angle
- Plastic and stainless-steel construction make this thermometer ideal for environments where safety is a concern
- 8-inch long stainless-steel probe is resistant to most lab chemicals
Adjustable for ultimate viewing
Rotating digital display (180 degrees) makes for easy reading at any angle. Position the readout at a right angle for a heads-up display or straight to view sample and temperature simultaneously. Read temperatures in reagents, water baths, foods, air, and any semisolid. Extra-wide range covers from –58 to 536°F and –50 to 280°C. Press a key to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius. Enjoy digital resolution of 0.1° from –20 to 200°. Accuracy is ±1°C between –20 and 100°C. Readings are updated every second. Stainless-steel probe is resistant to most laboratory chemicals. Long stem allows for stirring solutions.
Replaces mercury thermometers
Plastic and stainless-steel construction (no glass or mercury) makes it safer than mercury thermometers. It is virtually indestructible and stores flat in a pocket.
Workhorse Traceable Thermometer
- Recessed adjustable offset offers increased accuracy by allowing user to set thermometer to specific temperatures, in-house calibrations, or a particular sensor
- HOLD function freezes display for easy recording of current temperature
- Probe range (supplied with unit) -45 to 230°C; 3¼” stem, 0.2″ stem dia, 30″ cable; accepts all Type K probes
Type-K Workhorse™ Thermometer provides a sharp readout in dim and very bright light. Unit provides a long battery life (150 to 200 continuous hours), high accuracy, wide temperature range, and a new chip design for an ultra low cost.
Type-K range is –58.0 to 2372°F and –50.0 to 1300°C. Resolution is 0.1° between –50.0 to 200.0 and 1° elsewhere. Meter accuracy is ±(1°C + 0.75%) between 0 to 500°C; ±(1°C + 1%) 500 to 750°C; ±(1°C + 2%) 750 to 1000°C; ±(3°C + 4%) 1000 to 1200°C; ±2°C at –20; ±3°C at –40; and ±4°C at –50.
Supplied with bench stand. It is compatible with all Type-K probes. Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable®Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Lollipop Traceable Thermometer
WATER-RESISTANT AND SHOCKPROOF
New heads-up Lollipop™ Traceable® Water-Resistant/Shockproof Thermometer replaces hazardous mercury units and is ideal for wet labs, wash-down areas, outdoors and virtually all field applications. Shockproof in drop tests up to 5 feet. Stainless-steel probe is resistant to most laboratory chemicals. Wide range covers 99 percent of the lab’s routine temperature measurements. Solid-state construction eliminates dangers inherent in breakable glass and toxic mercury thermometers.
- Temperature Range: –58 to 572°F and –50 to 300°C
- Resolution is 0.1° from –20 to 200°; 1° outside this range
- Accuracy is ±1°C between 0 and 100°C
- Bright 1/4-inch-high display is easy to view
- °F/°C Switchable
Platinum Ultra-Accurate Digital Traceable Thermometer
- High-precision unit is designed for years of reliable service even in harshest environments
- Computer output data captures in real time
- Decimal-placement key changes display to show one, two, three or four significant numbers after decimal
- Internal data logger automatically captures MIN/MAX readings every hour for last 24 hours
- Instant response probe updates readings 3 times per second for liquids, air/gas and semi-solids
Traceable® Platinum Ultra-Accurate Thermometer with stainless-steel 316 probe
- Platinum sensor insures linear response and high accuracy across the entire range
- Ideal for foods, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, wastewater, gas systems, soil, ovens, electronics manufacturing
- Membrane-covered keys are splash-proof and easy to operate
- HOLD allows user to freeze display for reading later
- Displays data in °F or °C
- Computer output supplied with unit
- Handle Probe: (range –200 to 500°C): Fast-response, waterproof, 4-wire platinum/stainless-steel 316 probe, 0.16-inch diameter x 7-inch stem length, overall length 11.5 inches; probe tip penetration of 0.3-inch, 6-foot cable
- Traceable®: Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01)calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Four Channel Traceable Alarm Timer
- Features: count up/down, time in/out, memories, alarm, 12/24 hour clock
- Massive ¾” high display allows viewing from across the lab
- Remarkable memory returns display to previously programmed countdown time at the touch of a button
- Extra-loud, 70 db alarms for 1 minute or can be silenced manually
- Supplied: clip, stand, magnet, battery, Traceable® Certificate
INITIATE UP TO FOUR TESTS SIMULTANEOUSLY
Its microcomputer chip permits setting 4 separate channels simultaneously in any combination of countdown or count-up (stopwatch). Set any countdown time from 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds to 1 second with an accuracy of 0.01%. When zero is reached, the timer starts counting up to show time elapsed since alarming. Additional features include stopwatch, time-out, and time-of-day clock. Finger-size keys make it easy to set times and change channels.